Home Improvement Financing
Giving your home the makeover you have always wanted.
Features & Benefits
- Use our Home Improvement Financing for a wide range of purposes:
- Home Renovation
- Home Extension
- Enjoy a flexible payment period of up to 10 years
- Financing of up to 100% of renovation costs
- Applicable for both Government Housing Scheme and Private Homes
- Shariah Concept
- The Shariah concept applicable is Tawarruq
- Tawarruq, also known as Reverse Murabahah, refers to the process of purchasing a commodity for a deferred price determined through Musawama (bargaining) or Murabaha (mark-up sale), and selling it to a third party for a spot price so as to obtain cash.
- Brunei Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Individuals aged 18 to 65 years*
*The maximum age of Customer is 55 years if the Customer is not receiving TAP, 60 years if the Customer is receiving TAP and not exceeding 65 years at the time of expected financing maturity.
- Required Documents
- Original copy of Identification Card
- Original copy of latest Salary Slip
- Letter of Confirmation (Salary / Pension / Service Contract)
- Statement of Account with other Financial Institutions (where applicable)
- Contract Agreement between the Applicant and the Contractor
- Quotation of Project / Construction
- Fees and Requirements